Sunday, October 13, 2013

Get Ready: Holidays from the Heart!

From Rosette Christmas Trees to Super Cute Stamps

Close to My Heart has done it again! They have added a holiday gift guide just in time for the Christmas! From the festive Sparkle and Shine paper with just a touch of silver to the new Hip Pics Album Kit you'll find quality items that every crafter must have! I just love the Sparkle & Shine paper used to make these trees. You can also get a matching Washi Tape 3-pack. This set of green, red and silver tape measures 15 yard for each color! Style and value that  is perfect for not only Christmas but all year long! 

Earn STAR items....FREE!

For every $100 you purchase from any combination of items from Holidays from the Heart and our Fall 2013 Idea Book you'll qualify for 1 'star' item from the holiday guide absolutely FREE! You'll also qualify for our fantastic Stamp of the Month! This great scandinavian Christmas set will add style and fun to your cards and layouts!

Limited time

The Holidays from the Heart gift guide is here for a limited time. Check back on my online shop from October 15th -December 31. Take advantage of these great products, many of which are while supplies last! Remember, to join one of my online gatherings when you order! Or if you plan to order more than $150, contact me before you order and I'll set it up so you get Hostess Rewards!

Inspiration coming!

I've got some great projects I'll be posting for Christmas and they'll include Sparkle & Shine! Please make sure to check in with my Facebook page and this blog. You don't want to miss out! 

Party on! No siesta! Let's Fiesta! 

Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment