Saturday, October 19, 2013

Chantilly Cards and Free Product Announcement

Chantilly Cards

I love our Workshop on the Go and Decor Kits and that is why I'm launching a Monthly Kit Club complete with FREE gifts! More on that later!  Here are two cards I made with the left overs from the Chantilly Workshop on the Go Card Making Kit I purchased over summer!  One of the fun things about stamping and scrapping is that you can create with little scraps and supplies left over from bigger projects!


The green boarder and texture paper were left over pieces from the WOTG kit. I just trimmed the one on the right a bit to fit the card, added a focal point flower and a sentiment (or a group of them!) and I was done!

This one is my favorite of the two cards! I'm loving the multi-stamped sentiment look these days! I just grabbed a bunch of Happy Birthdays I have and made a design I liked. The Sweet Leaf green one is from the WOTG card kit. The large HB is from Card Chatter Birthday(D1475). The Sunset HB is my NEWEST stamp set that I'm soooo in love with as a card maker called Holiday Tags (D1560). It has decorative frames with coordinating holiday greetings. The flowers are Floret Paper Shapes (Z1764) and I used one of our brads.
This card is great for those who like Clean & Simple! I stamped the flower and leaves from Happy Thoughts Stamp Set (C1536) in sunset and olive inks. Then I fussy cut these. The label at the bottom is also from Happy Thoughts with that small Happy Birthday from Holiday Tags this time in Sweet Leaf. What do you think of these little cards? I'd love to hear from YOU! Comments are appreciated!

Card Making Kit

Above are the cards I made from our Chantilly Card Making kit offered in our last Idea Book! The card kit came with 15 base cards and envelopes as well as a C-sized stamp set exclusive to the kit (a $13.95 value) and the ribbon. These on-trend designs with chevrons and ribbons are easy to create with the included cutting and stamping guide. TIP: I always keep my WOTG guides to use with other papers later! You add your own inks, adhesive and creativity. We have several great kits available right now! These kits are a real bargain starting at $24.95! But wouldn't you love to get more bang for your buck? Well, you can by joining Paper Fiesta's Monthly Kit Club!

New Club & GREAT FREEBIES!

Today, I'm announcing my new Paper Fiesta Monthly Kit Club!  Join my 5-month club committing to purchase at least 1 kit per month and as a thank you I'll send you your choice of either a stamp pad, marker set, or re-inker. Then after you complete your 5 month term having purchased each month, you'll get to choose any A-D size stamp set FREE from our current products! It is a GREAT way to get all the kits you already want to buy anyway AND add great products to your craft supplies!  Ready to sign up? Click here. Want to learn more? Click here or on the Monthly Kit Club tab. There you'll find out all the details! 

Thanks for stopping by my Paper Fiesta! 

Until next time, 
No siesta, just paper fiesta!

Sharon

In need of stamping and scrapping supplies? Check out my CTMH store!






  


No comments:

Post a Comment