Fun Easter Treats!
These are Ghirardelli candy holders made with last year's Dotty Paper and the My Peeps (B1402) stamp set.
1. Cut Border & Texture paper at 3 1/2 inches X 9 3/4 inches. Each holder takes 1 strip.
2. Score paper at 3 1/4 inches from both ends. Use bone folder to reinforce score lines. You'll have 3 equal sections.
3. Trim out a small triangle from the right side about 1/4 of an inch from the bottom of the strip to the score line. (See picture below)
5. Embellish and punch a small hole for string. I stamped all my images and fussy cut them out. The eggs were colored in with colored pencils and CTMH markers.
6. Finally add in your Ghirardelli chocolate!
As you can see from the last picture, each holder turned out just a bit different based on how I glued the images on the paper.
These made the perfect Easter treats but could easily be made in advance and then decorated with whatever holiday or theme you would like.
Post any questions you may have and I'll be glad to answer them!
Becoming a consultant has never been BETTER!
If you like to paper craft then consider joining my team as a consultant! You get a great starter kit for only $49 and this month new consultants also receive these stamps of the month FREE!
Being a consultant is a great way to save money, meet new people and do what you love! Check out the information on my online store. I'm happy to help you continue your hobby or grow an exciting business. Either way, consulting is a great opportunity!