Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Family Mini Album

Front Cover

Today I'm showcasing an album a made awhile back for my niece Holly. I used Avonlea paper because it was the paper I used for her baby's name banner. I also used the retired All Sorts Mini album from CTMH. Each page was covered in card stock using CTMH's Bonding Memories Glue. There are also several cuts from our great Cricut Collections. Many of the frames, tags, and even the envelope on the back of the album were all made using the Cricut. Our paper packs make it so easy since everything coordinates and when you add our Stickease or Compliments you have all you need to make those special cards, mini albums or layouts!

Back cover with additional tags & journals

Take a look inside! 





Current Products used in mini-album

In addition to the album I sent Holly a small keepsake card. Think of it as a dedication card in a way because I got to say how much she means to me.

Coordinating Card


I had such a great time making this album that I decided to make one for my other niece using the Tommy Paper Pack. I'll have that one posted soon!

Need crafting supplies?

I hope you'll give me an opportunity to earn your business! I offer support to all my customers...near and far!  My Close to My Heart business page is just 1 click away. Make sure to JOIN a gathering listed when you purchase under $150. If you are looking to spend more than $150, please contact me so I can set up your OWN gathering and earn hostess rewards! 

Thanks for joining the party! You're invited to come back soon and check out all my posts. I love getting comments and would appreciate them!



No comments:

Post a Comment