Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Yippee! I got the Artiste Cart bundle!

My Artiste Cricut Cartridge Bundle came last week! I've dug into it and am so excited about all the projects and 3-D items I'll be able to create. The best part is Close to My Heart also has additional stamps, Workshops on the Go, and supplies that will take my Artiste projects to the next level!
You have probably seen the fliers but I think my pictures(although amateur) show the bundle in much better detail!
Acrylic Stamp sets and instruction booklets
The chipboard pieces match cuts and stamps



No confusion! We have instructions for all 3D projects-Yippee!


The talk bubbles are stamps, cuts, and chipboard for instant stunning results!
I'm offering free Cricut Craft Room cut files for anyone who orders their Artiste cartridge from me. This can save you so much time and effort. This cartridge is available starting August 1!

No comments:

Post a Comment