Saturday, July 21, 2012

Teenage Masculine Card

It is always hard for me to put together masculine cards. But Close to My Heart made it easy with the Cruisin' Workshop on the Go stamps, paper pack, and paper! Check out this money card I made. It was so simple. I added some money to the inside before I gave the card to Bryce, the birthday boy.

Make one yourself! Here's how:
Cut your base card stock of your choice at 6 1/2 x 6 3/4, scored at 3 1/8 and 6 1/4 on the 6 3/4 side. Fold with bone folder and put sticky strip or score tape on the bottom and side. Using a circle punch (about 1/2 of it) to make the finger pull area. Decorate with your B&T paper and stamps.

Inside card stock is 3 x 6 1/4 with a hole punched on the end. Add some ribbon or string and stamp your sentiment on the interior. In this case I stamped on the back side of the B&T paper using the NEW stamp set that coordinates with the new Cricut ARTISTE cartridge. I didn't use the cart on this card but instead just cut out the shape with my paper snips.

I love how this card came out! Here is a short video of the card.
I got the idea for this card from stampfest on Utube. A special thank you to her! Here is a link to watch her tutorial here.

No comments:

Post a Comment