Thursday, July 5, 2012

Two Pocket Lucy Card

A good friend of mine, Cindy, is one of my references. I've applied for several jobs and knew I needed a special thank you card for all her help. This was what I designed:
So easy to make with one sheet of B & T!
This 2 pocket card was made following this youtube video. Then I used the Cricut CTMH Art Philosophy cartridge to make 3 different tags and one layer. Tags were cut at 2 inches. Stamped flowers and butterfly were also cut using the AP cart with stamps from Lucy Workshop On the Go exclusive stamp set. 
Workshops on the Go are a GREAT way to get coordinated stamps, project tutorials, and coordinating stamps. The price can't be beat for the value you receive. 
Check out more pictures of the card embellishments.



Love this paper, ink or stamps? Check out all the CTMH products and get great ideas for cards and projects from our  IDEA Book.
Love to hear what you think about my card. It was one of my more time consuming cards, but it was worth it in the end. If you would like the CCR cutting guide, you may also request it. Party on!

No comments:

Post a Comment