Sunday, July 22, 2012

Altered Frame and Mini-Banner!

 I am so proud of how these turned out! The paper is Lucy from Close to My Heart (Of Course!) and the banner is item Z1376-Mini-banner. I used the Art Philosophy Cartridge to do the major cuts on this project: Flowers, letters, banner & tag shapes all came from the AP cartridge that is a CTMH exclusive. You can still get this cartridge and matching acrylic stamp sets for $99. 
This frame is from Michael's. I just drew around it making sure to get the crown in the lower left hand corner! I used Modge Podge to adhere the paper and liquid glass to adhere the embellishments to the frame. I love how it turned out. I made sure to inscribe on the back the date and a special message on both projects. I hope the girls will keep these for a long time:)

I love to use Cricut Craft Room to design my projects. You can get this CCR cut file from me and several other cut files if you order the new Artiste cartridge from me. I'll email you several AP cut files I already have and 5 cut files that I will create for the Artiste Cartridge. Look for Artist projects coming soon!

Close ups of the banner-some were taken while I was making it!
I had such a great time designing this and putting special touches on them.





No comments:

Post a Comment