Monday, July 30, 2012

Gift Card Holder

Card Holder Card!
     I love this gift card holder I just made using the Victory Paper pack. When I bought this paper I thought, ugh camo green and blue---what will I do with it? But I just love the colors and they work great for classic cards.

This card idea I got from Madaline Morcelo's Inking from the Heart school! You can order projects like these from her and check out her blog Inking from the Heart.

I hadn't used this SOTM yet and I love it with the more masculine paper. My inks were Outdoor Denim, Olive and Goldrush. I used the Olive on Happy Birthday and Outdoor Denim on Amazing. I sponged the edges of the Happy Hirthday piece with O.D. and Amazing with Olive. Goldrush was used on the back layer of colonial white behind Happy Birthday. To complete this card I'll put in another denim blue card stock piece with slits cut in where a gift card will fit. The card really needs no envelop since the outside acts as a mini-gift bag in itself! Let me know what you think!

The card took me longer than most to figure out but now that I have it, I'll be making more of them. I can hardly wait until my new Fall/Winter paper packs come in the mail.

Did you know? Our new IDEA Book and products are available for order August 1st. Great new papers and stamps for Fall/Winter holidays. Decor items galore! Check them out on Wednesday here. Go to products and IDEA Book!
Come to the Paper Fiesta again soon! Blessings!

Sharon

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment