Friday, August 3, 2012

Avonlea Cardmaking Kit!

My first 5 cards from the WOTG on my craft table!
So glad you visited my blog today! I love making cards and so happy that CTMH have 2 card making kits for the fall! I had so much fun making these. Easy to cut and put together with extra bling and even ribbon. I have never had good luck with background stamps until the stamp in this kit!

I'm still working on my extra cards I'm making with the scraps. When I have more done, I'll post! 
I feel in love with Avonlea and while this Workshop on the Go has extra, it isn't going to be enough for me! I've got the regular paper pack on my wish list so I'm sure you'll be seeing it on several projects this fall. Next blog will have an elegant flower topped box cut from the Cricut Artiste Cartridge. Hope you come back to see this stunning project!

If you would like your own Avonlea Card making WOTG order here.

Party on!
Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment