Sunday, September 22, 2013

Quick ALL Card Stock Card!

Yesterday, parents of former students called and invited me to a family event celebrating their aunt and uncle's 40th anniversary. I accepted their invitation but didn't have an anniversary card ready in my stash. A quick Google search gave me the inspiration I needed! Kim O'Connell had a great card on her blog which I made my own using CTMH's three Cricut Cartridges: Art Philosophy, Artiste, and Artbooking. I used only card stock and the script stamp from Universal Backgrounds stamp set, glue, and some brads from my stash.

Happy Anniversary!


The card base is 5x5 inch daisy white card stock. I also cut a 4x4 inch piece of black card stock and using Cricut Craft Room was able to cut the top note shape out of the center. I also cut the numbers from the black. On another mat I placed red and white card stock to cut out the flowers, ribbon (in both colors: red & white). I had the green swirl (behind the flowers) pre-cut in my stash. Some quick glue, brads, and glue dots and my card was done!

CTMH makes things so easy! Check out more products and craft ideas by going to my online shop: Sharon's CTMH.

Thanks for stopping by!

Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment