Sunday, June 30, 2013

Pre-order Special on CTMH's New Cricut Cartridge: ARTBOOKING!

Unique designs ~ Mini-Books ~ 12x12 Layouts

CTMH and Cricut have done it again! Introducing the new Artbooking Cricut Cartridge offered exclusively from CTMH. With over 700 images, 15 layout themes, and 10 mini-books this is the cartridge that will take your layouts, cards and decor to the next level. 

Here's what you get:

  1. The Exclusive CTMH Artbooking Cartridge with over 700 images (fonts, mini-books, layouts)
  2. Three D-size Coordinating My Acrylic Stamp sets
  3. Three Coordinating 12 x 9 Dimensional Elements (chipboard)
All for $99! 

Pre-order Special Available now through July 29th!

My pre-order special includes FREE shipping and TAX. Cartridge bundle will come directly from the company as soon as they are available. Your name will be entered into a drawing for $25 credit towards your next purchase once I have $150 in pre-orders. Order now through Paypal!







I'll be ordering my cartridge tomorrow during consultant pre-view! As soon as I get it I'll be posting pictures and tutorials. And if that isn't enough, so will CTMH! They have a multi-week on-line tutorial planned starting in September to make sure you get the most from your cartridge!

The Paper Fiesta is just getting started!
Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment