Saturday, September 1, 2012

Artiste coordinating stamps

Casual Expressions & Clementine! A match made in Artiste!


Casual Expressions(D1525) is a fantastic stamp set that coordinates beautifully with Clementine (and Dakota) paper. 
Here are the cards up close and personal that I made with these stamps for the recent Clementine Blog Hop. All the cut sizes and page numbers are listed on the stamp liner so it is soooo easy.




The background shapes are from the 1 sheet wonder on the previous post. LeeAnn Greff provides a tutorial. Just click her name for the hyperlink! She did an awesome job. 

What I like about these cards is I could use my stash of flowers, buttons and other embellishments that were taking over my craft room. I want to be a CRAFTER not a COLLECTOR!  The flowers, glitz, buttons, twine, durables, and brads are ALL Close to My Heart products. Some were extras from Workshops on the Go that I hadn't used. But all were begging to come out of their packages:) 

Of course you could easily add more bling, background stamps or even embossing with your Big Shot or CuttleBug to these cards. Our new burlap ribbon also looks fantastic with these colors!

If you would like the CCR cut file for Casual Expressions, like my FB page and leave me a comment with your email address. I'll gladly email you the cut file!

Celebrate every day~paper fiesta style!

Blessings!
Sharon



No comments:

Post a Comment